wtorek, 17 czerwca 2008

Finnish course planers are the best

Jukola was and still is the best relay for me. Not only because starts there more teams, but also because the course planner can do more interesting "individual" relay. This is the relay where you really have to think by your self. Here you can find some point with a group of runners and be sure that if this one is not yours, yours is more than 100m (10mia:(.
Orion was 27th. It's not so bad- relay was tuff. I'm happy with my race. Hard Finnish forest and I could find my place there. In 85'34” I can run 14km and lost only 5'46” to the best guys. Yes, this guys that take medals on WOC, EOC, WC.
You can see my route choices here. First choose leg (7th) than choose *runners (those with * wrote their route choices).
You can find more fun here. GPS tracks of the best runners

Brak komentarzy: