… go to Portugal for longer period. 10 days, 7 races, 7 trainings in space without snow. My shape wasn’t incredible, but I had good connection between running and thinking. In two races (POM day3 and NAOM sprint) I lost this control. In the rest of fife races I did a good job, especially in two WRE races (POM day2 and NAOM classic), and in my best race NAOM middle, where I was fast and had totally clear race! What a feeling. I will keep it in my mind.
czwartek, 25 lutego 2010
czwartek, 18 lutego 2010
piątek, 12 lutego 2010
The whole January I’ve spent in Wroclaw. It’s not typical situation for me as a polish runner and member of Polish Team, Polish Military team. Normally, in winter we have sport camp, after sport camp and then some sport camp (of course 99% of work we do there is running, the rest is orienteering 1%). I didn’t waste my time in Wroclaw. I was training hardly (January 48h). I was lucky because of snow. It was good condition for skiing and what was more important for me, I could do a lot of tough running in deep snow. It was great simulation of running in mountains in completely flat area. In first part of February I went to polish mountains on short sport camp. There I got an idea: snow labyrinth. We realized it, with my friend Wojtek, after one hour of digging. You can wach it in full HD:
For full HD quality watch here Vimeo.Now I’m sitting on London airport. Soon (in 7h) I have a plane to Portugal. With my O-friends from club Grupo Desportivo Quatro Caminhos, I will forget about snow, -10 degrees and start to train my real sport ORIENTEERING, because this winter I was only a runner.